Find out how to start a rewarding career as a CAREGiver!
QR Code Link to This Post
Help brighten the lives of aging adults in our community. Provide non-medical companionship and home care services to help seniors remain home as long as possible.
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical service designed to help older individuals maintain an independent life in their own home for as long as possible. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Our Service includes:
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Shower & Toileting Assistance
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Dementia Care
Working with seniors in their homes definitely has its responsibilities and challenges, but at the same time can be tremendously rewarding for the right person.
What's in it for you?
- Responsive support staff
- On-going job training
- Compatible matching of CAREGiver to Client
- Shifts that match your availability
- Work close to home
- Supplemental income
- Personal growth and satisfaction
It takes a special person to become a Home Instead CAREGiver, not a special degree.
A Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver is someone with personal and/or professional experience. They are compassionate and dependable individuals who find personal growth in improving the lives of seniors in their community.
- Commitment to CARE for your clients
- Open & flexible availability
- Compassion & empathy
- A reliable vehicle for transporting clients with adequate insurance coverage
- Good life skills; cooking skills
To Apply Go To: https://www.homeinstead.com/3002/home-care-jobs
Or Call show contact info
to leave us a message
A variety of part-time weekday, weekend, evening and over-night positions are available in White Rock, South Surrey, Langley, Ladner, and Tsawwassen.