Job Title: Camp Teacher (Language Instructor and Group Leader)
QR Code Link to This Post
Reports to: Head Teacher，Activity Coordinator and Camp Director.
Responsible for: Groups of around 20 students.
Job Responsibility and Tasks
As a Language Instructor （Morning Class and English Corner）
• Teach up to 4 hours of English as a Foreign Language to an allocated group of around 20 children. (The age and level of the group will be determined before the Camp and communicated to you to assist in your planning.)
• Plan and organize classes with designed teaching materials, preparing teaching plan and PPT, and doing as much planning as you can before coming to camp.
• Monitor the progress of the students and keep a record of progress.
As a Group Leader（Out of School Tour and Activities）
• Monitor the behaviour and progress of the campers in the allocated group in the recreational activities, take action to resolve any problems and, where necessary, liaise with the Camp Coordinators on matters connected to discipline.
• Supervise and ensure the safety of the assigned leader group.
• Learn and prepare the introduction of scene and recreation place.
• Kindly help the campers know local culture and customs.
• Familiarise yourselves thoroughly with the physical environment and organization of the camp.
• Participate in regular meetings held with the Coordinators and Directors before and during the camp.
• At times carry out assigned office/admin tasks.