Class 3 Driver
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company was established in British Columbia in 1972 as a supplier to both the Commercial and Residential construction industries. We are a wholly owned independent subsidiary of an international company which operates worldwide supplying millions of square meters of waterproofing, roofing and insulation systems around the world and employs more than 4,600 employee’s world wide.
We are looking for an outgoing and professional Class 3 driver who enjoys the challenge of building our reputation and growing our business for our Surrey, Branch. We offer a competitive salary, and benefits package including a group RSP. If you wish to have a career in a fast paced industry – join our team!
Note: This is a Safety Sensitive Position
- Delivering product in the Province of British Columbia
- Excellent history with customer service
- Inspect vehicle daily as per Highway Traffic Act
- Maintain driver log according to Highway Traffic Act and regulations
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Minimum Class 3 driver’s license – Able to provide a clean driver’s abstract (CVOR)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a commercial driver and operator
- Worker must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Able to twist, bend, crouch, kneel and stand
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Knowledge of load securement
- Basic math skills
This role is fast paced and labour intensive, it requires teamwork and quality customer service.