TAK Logistics is a company founded and governed by a strong set of core values. We don’t just hang these values on the wall, we live & breathe them every moment of every day. Our team is energetic & collaborative, and we continually raise the bar. It is because of our strong company culture that TAK Logistics has been ranked as one of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by Canadian Business Magazine for the past 4 years consecutively, and this trend is continuing as we climb in ranking each year.
Our vision is to be the most requested Drayage provider in North America and we are on a mission to create a higher standard of service for our customers as well as a higher standard of career experience and opportunity for those on our team.
About the Position
To support our rapid growth, we are expanding our dispatch admin team. This information heavy position requires strict attention to detail and a steadfast, methodical approach. The position requires that you ensure all load orders are reviewed upon receipt, vetted for completeness of required information and entered into the system accurately & timely.
• Manage incoming load orders & confirmations of receipt
• Review load orders and vet for completeness of required information
• Verify rates on incoming load orders
• Liaise with customers, sales & dispatch teams for rate adjustments and missing information
• Ensure load orders are prioritized and entered accurately & timely
• General admin duties when required
Critical Characteristics, Experience & Skills
• Typing speed of 45 wpm+
• Solid knowledge of MS office (Excel, Outlook & Word)
• Ability to manage inbox of 800+ emails/day
• Extreme attention to detail & data entry accuracy
• Natural aptitude to be accurate, precise and exacting is a must!
• Hunger and Eagerness to learn both the job at hand as well as how the functions fit the larger picture
• Self motivated and self disciplined to stay on task without direct supervision
Perks & Benefits
• Motivated, quality-oriented team in a fun office environment
• Rapidly growing company with continued growth opportunities
• Healthy work environment with a “no politics” culture
• Competitive Salary
• Extended medical & dental group benefit plan (after 90 days)
Reply to this posting with your cover letter outlining how your passion and skill set would best support our Vision and Mission, along with your resume listing previous work experience, skill set and education.
Start Date: ASAP
Full time, Monday to Friday 07:00 – 15:30
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers