Raven Roofing is a commercial flat roofing company with over 25 years of service having installed over 50 million square feet of roofing. Our reputation spotlights the professionalism of our office staff and the quality work our field staff do at installing and repairing EPDM, TPO, SBS, PVC, Tar and Gravel and Metal roofing systems.
We are currently looking for Roofing Technicians to compliment our Service and Maintenance projects.
In this role you will work one on one with a Roofing Foreman to help identify and fix building leaks, and construct small installation projects not limited to skylights, HVAC, B-VENT, Rooftop Curbs and Roof Sleepers.
Roof Top Skills & Abilities
• Experience in matching tools and sealant solutions with appropriate roofing systems
• The ability to effectively work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• The ability to safely transport, store and use a variety of roofing chemicals
• Experience using a variety of power tools
• Good observation skills and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, climb ladders, scaffolding and stairwells and lift, pull, drag heavy
Roof Top Requirements
• Minimum one year roofing experience
• A valid BCDL with the submission of the Drivers Abstract
• A Red Seal or Apprenticeship in Roofer, Damp and Waterproofing is considered an asset
• $20 - $35 per hour based on experience
• Overtime hours
• Employee rewards program $$
• Generous health benefits
• Vacation time
• RRSP program
• Ongoing health and safety training
• Apprenticeship opportunities