compensation: $18.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you want to work with customized and lifted Trucks & Jeeps? If you have a passion for custom vehicles, we want talk to you!
Come join our team at TAG Customs!
TAG Customs is the aftermarket and customs division of Langley Chrysler. We specialize in the modification of Trucks, Jeeps and Cars as well as installation of many aftermarket accessories. Whether it’s a lift kit for your truck, coil-overs for your car, or the installation of a performance exhaust and intake, we do it all in our own newly renovated and fully equipped customs shop. We are looking for a driven individual to join our small team of passionate off-road and customs enthusiasts AS A CUSTOM WHEEL AND TIRE TECHNICIAN.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Familiar with Mounting and Balancing Aftermarket Wheels and Offroad Tires
- Familiar with the operation of Tire Mounting Machines and Road Force Balancers
- Basic knowledge of aftermarket accessories and installation
- Works well in a small team
- Has the same passion for building and modifying vehicles as the rest of our team
What do we have to offer?!
- Newly renovated and Fully equipped shop dedicated to installs
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Tool and Boot allowance
The Custom Wheel and Tire Technician is responsible for mounting and balancing (including road force) OE and Aftermarket Wheel and Tire packages for our busy Customs Shop as well as quick service maintenance repairs on vehicles in a quick thorough manner as assigned and in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wage: $18:00 per hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for Custom Wheel & Tire Tech:
- Mounting and Road Force Balancing custom wheel and tire packages
- Installing wheel and tire packages on custom and lifted vehicles
- Standard mounting and balancing tires on OE wheels
- Diagnosing ride disturbance concerns
- Tire repairs
- Tire rotations
- Ensure tires are aired up to appropriate pressures
- General Accessories Installations (Splash Guards, Air Deflectors, Tonneau Covers etc)
- Assist with Customs Shop House keeping (Including removing garbage & cardboard, Sweeping/Washing floors and general clean up)
Exceptional Candidates will have the opportunity to apprentice as a Customs/Lift Technician
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers