JOURNEYPERSON ELECTRICIAN - Opportunities for Residential Site Supervisor
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing electrical company with projects throughout the Metro Vancouver area. Our company consists of many small teams working collaboratively and supporting each other to reach the project goal.
We work with reputable contractors in the custom home residential market from high end, passive and NetZero certified homes. We also have a thriving service division that completes a wide array of challenging jobs. This is where you come in! We are looking for a Journeyperson Electrician to join the team.
Benefits of Working with Us!
We have much to offer an experienced Journeyperson including;
• Competitive compensation package with full extended benefits, paid daily breaks, bonuses, employee referral program, company attire, monetary continued education incentives, company retreats & holiday parties, and more.
• Complete company support with the necessary tools, equipment, systems, and management to help you be successful daily.
• An outstanding safety record and the ongoing commitment to continuing the zero-incident outcome. A harassment/bully free work environment.
• A culture of growth, both professionally and personally. We regularly conduct business coached seminars with all our employees.
• Job security with opportunities for career advancement.
• Cellphone and a company credit card for expenses.
What Are We Looking For?
Journeyperson Electrician – Residential Site Supervisor
Please don’t hesitate to apply if you;
• Have experience and are interested in completing unique, technologically forward homes. Utilizing home automation, passive home techniques, green energy, etc.
• Have a valid BC Driver’s License
• Are excited to be a part of a team that mentors apprentices and can motivate them to take pride in their work, as you do