compensation: Starting from $60,000 p.a. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TransCold Distribution is the premier wholesale supplier and distributor of ice cream and frozen goods throughout Western Canada and the United States. Headquartered on Annacis Island, Delta, BC, we have 14 locations and 240+ employees. TransCold provides exclusive access to the most recognized and popular brands in the world with industry best product variety and customer service. We deliver to Major Grocery, Drug, Gas & Convenience, chain retailers and independent retailers across Western North American markets through Direct to Store Delivery (DSD) and Warehouse Fulfillment, and provide services for mobile vendors, corporate events and third-party logistics (3PL) customers.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Applications Support Analyst to join our team IT Team in Delta. Reporting to the Information Systems Manager, the appointee will be responsible for the following:
Key Responsibilities include:
• Be the first point of contact for business applications and data reports support inquiries; provide prompt response and timely resolution to technical issues.
• Collaborates with IT teammates and business group in the triage and resolution of application and/or data report related issues and/or defects.
• Liaison with third-party application providers/developer on complicated issues and/or defects.
• Monitors and maintains application systems performance and data integrity.
• Maintain and update business application related documents.
• Conduct end user training on TransCold business applications.
Key Qualifications for this Role:
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
• 3-5 years of progressive hands-on experience in maintaining and supporting business applications and data reports
• Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
• Working knowledge of Accounting and Warehouse Management applications a plus
• Business analysis knowledge and/or experience a plus
• End user training experience a plus
Our Staff Enjoys the Following Benefits:
• Competitive Wage
• Generous Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• RRSP Matching Program
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
To be considered for the above opportunity, please send a cover letter and an up-to-date resume by replying to this ad.
To learn more about us, please visit us at www.transcold.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers