compensation: Remuneration dependent on experience and qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are: An award winning, dynamic, collaborative team providing Residential Renovations Design/Build services to clients throughout the Greater Vancouver area; with a mission of Service, Excellence and Innovation.
As a Field Marketing Rep with My House Design Build, you will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the industry, we will train and develop qualified candidates. This opportunity has the potential for advancement into a future consultant/sales role.
The Field Marketing Representative will market to residents around our active Job sites throughout the Greater Vancouver Area to engage in conversations with the homeowners and introduce them to our services. Additionally, the opportunity to assist in the development of realtor networking, assisting at Home Shows and Seminars. They will travel throughout the Greater Vancouver to increase brand awareness and educate.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
• Strong communication and relationship building skills - Must be a people person and able to engage in conversation easily with others.
• Customer Service skills and experience
• Strong desire to learn and grow with the company
• Professional image and fun attitude- Must appear neat, professional, and in company clothing to best represent our company.
• Adaptability – Must be adaptable in talking to different types of people and areas.
This opportunity involves:
• Community relations and Sales – Going door-to-door in residential neighborhoods, building relationships with prospective clients and educating them about our services.
• Company Knowledge - Must learn and understand company’s policies, procedures, and process to effectively represent company.
• Memorize and understand how to explain – our various services offered. After identifying a potential client’s type of project, should be able to use their breadth of company knowledge to engage in discussion.
• Leadership and advancement opportunities
• Competitive Performance Compensation and incentives
• MUST HAVE your own reliable vehicle and cell phone
• Physical stamina – Must enjoy and be able to be physically active for hours at a time.
• Any previous experience or interest in customer service, construction, design or real estate.
If you possess these skills and qualifications, please visit our website and view our Feature Videos then submit a letter of introduction outlining how to meet the prerequisites listed above, and why you would be a benefit to join our team, along with your resume, current references, contact information and your availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers