compensation: A comprehensive package of benefits including a competitive salary, commission, bonus, and benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are searching for a candidate to come in on the ground floor to be proactive and highly involved in building a start up Insurance Brokerage. The goal is to be a top insurance brokerage concentrating on Group Benefits, Life Insurance, and other risk products (LTD, CI, Long Term Care) in the Fraser Valley within a short period of time.
The role will encompass and look like parts of many job titles. To begin, the role will look like parts of a GM, Business Development, Direct Sales, Office Structure Development, and building Administration Processes. As the brokerage builds, the individual in this multiple role capacity will be able to create her/his own path and have an immediate and long-term impact on the growth of the company.
We are seeking a very highly motivated individual. An employee that is analytical and a critical thinker. A member of the staff and leadership that will give their full effort to build and grow the company. In this role, the chosen candidate will have a mandate to reach sales targets whilst building and growing the advisor base. The individual chosen will have an in-depth knowledge of Group Benefits and Individual Insurance Products.
The key responsibilities and tasks will encompass:
• Work with ownership to implement a long-term sales development strategy for the lines of business.
• Build a strong advisor team.
• Maintain and develop relationships with carriers.
• CRM Management, Workflow Process Development, Website Maintenance, and contribute to sales and marketing programs/events.
• Sales in both Group Benefits and Individual Products.
• Achieve and exceed goals on sales, appointments, and sales targets.
• Assist to build an advisor team.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following skill sets and qualities:
• University or college diploma in business or administration.
• Prefer 5 years of experience in the field of financial services and insurance.
• Strong understanding of Group Benefits.
• High level of technology skills and social media experience.
• Sales, presentation, and networking skills.
• A strong work ethic.
• Leadership experience and aspirations.
• Entrepreneurial attitude along with ingenuity to identify new opportunities.
• A comprehensive package of benefits including a competitive salary, commission, bonus, and benefits
• Flexibility to work from office and home
• Training and development opportunities
In short, we are looking for an individual who will treat the growth and development of the brokerage as if it is their own. The individual chosen for this position will have large say in shaping the culture, the systems, and the progress of the company both immediately and long term.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers