- Windows (XP-W10)
- Server (2K12 -2K19)
- AD, Group Policy
- Exchange (2K13-2K19)
- SQL (2K12 +)
- RDS Environment
- Office 2K10 -- 2K16
- Virus Protection Deployment and Management
- Virtual Environment (Hyper-V)
- Networking monitoring and troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SNMP)
- Strong Help Desk skills
- Answering Help Desk phone
- AZURE Administration
- AS400 Operation
- Thin Client Deployment (HP and Wyse)
- MDT Deployment toons
- Windows Backup (or 3rd party backup)
- Skills in Managing and Maintaining Switches and Routers (Cisco, Extreme and HP)
- VOIP and PoE
- Maintain Client servers and desktops. Majority Windows.
- Maintain Active Directory structure, security and group policy.
- Respond to emergency infrastructure issues (network, server, application etc.)
- Trouble shooting of hardware, software and network operations (Servers, printers, infrastructure etc.)
- Backup, backup verification and restore.
- Maintain MS SQL and all applications that use this database.
- Maintain Exchange Email database and backups
- Document and Maintain Network Map and diagrams
- IIS Installation and Maintenance of websites
- Maintain and upgrade, as needed client firewall and telecommunications, including remote access.
- Researching and evaluating new software and hardware considered for purchase.
- Helpdesk support for end users, DHCP, DNS, Terminal Services, CRM.
- Maintain patch schedule, virus protection and local firewalls for desktops and servers.
- Responsible for compliance with all software licensing.
- Creation and upkeep of batch scripting as necessary.
- Yearly audit of network security, following industry standards to be determined by the Chief of Technology.
- Some off hours work may be necessary
- Off hours Emergency Line
Seeking an individual who can:
- Solve problems that have been escalated by other technical staff
- Build and manage project plans and implement solutions
- Manage diverse network infrastructure systems
- Foresee potential technical issues
- Communicate with all different levels of users
- 5+ years experience in current technologies including Network Hardware, MS Server 2k12 and above, MS Exchange 2010 and above, AntiVirus and AntiSpam software, wired and wireless networking
- VPN and Firewall experience
- Experience in Help Desk and Report Support positions
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated team player with ability to work independently as well as function effectively within a team
- MCSE, MCSA, MCITP
How to Apply:
If the above is of interest to you, please send your resume, together with your portfolio, to the email provided.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We regret that we do not sponsor work visas. Must be able to legally work in Canada at the time of application.
No outsourcing companies or agents please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers