We are looking for friendly, energetic, service-oriented people to join our award-winning team for Part-time and Full-time shifts.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Customer service and/or sales oriented?
• New to the workforce and looking to gain experience? -A people person and have lots of energy?
Look no further we provide:
• Fixed hours
• Great work experience with a great team environment
• Complete training -Career growth opportunities
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
• Sell merchandise to customers
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
Candidate must be willing to Relocate to Duncan.
Please drop off your resumes at 380 Trans Canada Hwy.