compensation: $70,000 - $100,000 Full Commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
About the Role
Supported by the Sales Leadership Team, the Internet Sales & Lease Consultant works directly with e-commerce leads in achieving sales departmental goals. This role will also assist in generating physical appointments for the Sales Department, whilst utilizing an online presence and increasing online and digital market share for the dealership.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming internet leads and maintain a service standard with a maximum of 10 minutes response time
- Adhere to all best practices as outlined in TAG University training and by Ford Canada
- Responsible for achieving e-commerce departmental sales goals and objectives to ensure department profitability
- Remain abreast on available inventory to optimize customer choice and inventory turn around
- Ensure all e-commerce sales team members display and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings
- Execute an internet lead process map on how/when leads should be handled
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services on website and to internal/external customers
- Ensure all lead information is inputted into Dealer Socket CRM
- Utilize Dealer Socket CRM to follow-up on unsold internet leads for a period of 90 days
- Compile and provide bi-weekly reporting on all e-commerce department performance metrics, including closing ratios, average response times, appointments booked, monitor actual to plan and other metrics as requested by the General Manager
- Remain abreast on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Manage customer issues and escalations in a timely and efficient manner that demonstrates a world class sales and service experience
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the company's core values as it pertains to interactions with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in Automotive Sales required
- Previous experience in Automotive software utilization
- Previous experience in a management role preferred but not required
- OEM Dealer experience preferred
- Ability to provide a world class sales experience to a diverse client base
- Valid VSA licence required
- Valid BC Class 5 drivers licence with a clean driver's abstract required
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing ten major OEM brands through nine dealerships located across British Columbia.
At TAG, we take a different road. We lead with our core values and we are deeply committed to delivering exceptional customer experiences. We appreciate that our customers entrust us with one of their most important purchase decisions, and we work hard to earn that loyalty. We are known to have a palpable "buzz" when you walk into one of our stores with breakaway spirit and organizational culture.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Once you're part of the team, you're part of the TAG family.
We don't just expect the change, we are part of it. This year we have been the proud recipients of the following;
- Awarded Canada's Best Managed - The Best Managed Companies program celebrates the top private businesses in Canada. Canada's Best Managed Companies is one of the country's leading business awards program recognizing Canadian-owned and managed companies for innovative, world class business practices. TAG continues to demonstrate industry leadership in growth, profitability and employee retention.
- Awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation - TAG was awarded for initiatives that significantly enhance performance and broaden the scope of business across the Industry.
As part of Trotman Auto Group's culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including automotive sales, service, parts and more
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!
*This position is based on a full commission pay plan
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers