A Large Surrey Structural Steel Company is looking for an enthusiastic, hard working person to join our dynamic team as an Office Assistant.
QR Code Link to This Post
We offer a fun and inclusive office environment. We are looking for a good, long-term fit, as this is a full-time permanent position.
- Answering telephones
- Printing contract and shop drawings
- Logging drawings using Microsoft Excel
- Using an in house computer system to enter production information
- Preparing shipping documentation for cross border deliveries
- General office duties including photocopying, faxing, filing etc.
- Assisting Management with QC and Worksafe documentation
- Corresponding with our clients over email and phone
- Ordering supplies
Qualification of Applicants:
- Must have an EXCELLENT command of the English language in both a written and oral form
- Must have excellent knowledge of computers, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be a quick learner, team player and hard working
PLEASE SUBMIT a detailed Cover Letter along with your resume.
No phone calls please. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank you all for your interest.
This position will start at $18/hour with benefits and RRSP contributions starting after 3 months.