compensation: We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Precision Metals Ltd. is a manufacturer and distributor of products to the roofing, building, plumbing, and HVAC industries. We are currently seeking a dedicated and talented, full time Inside Sales Representative in Surrey, BC to continue to support our successful business.
• A competitive compensation package along with a comprehensive benefits plan
• Great opportunities to learn, grow and advance
• Full training provided
• Opportunity to work in a small caring company with strong core values
• A chance to build a long term career
• Regular Monday to Friday office hours
• Annual holiday party and staff BBQs
• Free parking
• Central Surrey location
• Handling incoming calls and customer walk-ins
• Dealing with customer inquiries and order taking
• Coordinating orders with the production department
• Producing basic shop drawings
• Working closely with shippers managing outgoing orders with our own trucks, couriers, and customer pickups
• Processing of incoming and outgoing paperwork, including file maintenance
• Data entry and document maintenance
• Assisting management with various projects and tasks
• Inside sales, customer service, shipping/receiving, and administrative office experience ideally in a fast paced industrial/commercial environment
• Minimum grade 12. Some post secondary business and/or trade school education a definite asset
• Direct and candid communication style with the ability to effectively work with a wide range of people and personalities
• A proven self starter who can work independently without supervision as well as someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a high activity, team based environment
• A quick learner with strong computer proficiency in MS Office and proven strength in using MS Excel on a regular basis
• Strong spatial knowledge and good math and numerical skills are required with some drafting knowledge being a definite asset
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to effectively manage changing priorities
• Possesses a passion for strong customer service
• Detail oriented, dependable, and reliable
• Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in this exciting position, please review our website at www.precisionmetals.ca to find out more about our organization. Then, if you feel that this is the right opportunity for you, please submit a cover letter and resume, outlining why you feel you are an excellent fit for this role, in confidence to:
People Insights, Inc.
We thank you for your interest in this position, however only candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Through our distribution network, we supply items ranging from metal flashings to copper, lead, zinc, and plastic products. We are a growing family owned business with the goals of producing premiere quality products while always keeping customer satisfaction and ethical business values as the blue print for success. At Precision Metals, we make it our mandate to supply top quality products with a service level that is unprecedented.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers