compensation: Pending on relevant experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for various positions for our manufacturing plant.
- Shipper / Receiver, Inventory Handler x 1
- Electronics Product Assemblers x 2
- Mechanical assemblers for our growing team x 2
Our Customer-Focused culture consists of utilizing local talent and working together as part of multi-disciplinary teams. Professionals from engineering, supply chain management, test, quality assurance, and production staff provide end-to-end value excellence.
Currently, we are looking to fill 5 positions, with the right team players.
- Shipper /Received & inventory handler = you should be comfortable on your feet, good with numbers and extremely organized.
- Product Assemblers = Must be comfortable standing or sitting. Familiar with hand tools, capable of following written and verbal instructions, attention to detail is required. Soldering skills are an asset.
- Mechanical Assemblers = Should be comfortable with power drills, and most hand tools. Be able to lift 35lbs, and work well independently.
Looking for the following skills and assets -
Technical skills - ability to read technical drawings and wiring diagrams. Familiar with IPC, ISO, and similar industry standards. Organized and friendly disposition to support our production teams and their requirements. Good communication skills, working efficiently with others, problem-solving, job task planning, and organizing. TEAM players with a Can-Do attitude.
Full-time Monday to Friday day shift from 6;00/7:00 to 2:30/3:30pm ( summer hours 4:30am -1:00pm)
Some Part-time positions and some evening positions are also available but limited
Continuous learning is supported. We are a safe, clean and supportive environment. "Join our team and let's grow together"
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers