Kobelt is looking for a Manual Machinist
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time, Mon-Fri 6:00AM-2:30PM
Wide variety of parts to machine mostly in Bronze.
• 5-10 years of experience
• Red Seal or equivalent
• Ability to read a drawing and machine castings to drawing.
• set-up and operate manual milling machine, drill press, lathe, surface grinder, sander and bandsaw.
• Ability to use precision tools to take accurate measurements including Calipers, Micrometers, etc.
• Good oral and written English communication skills.
• Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings.
• Attention to detail and ability to machine tight tolerance parts. +/-0.001"
• Self-motivated with ability to follow a dispatch list of priorities.
• Ability to follow safety procedures and quality standards.
• Part de-burring and or polishing.
• Daily cleaning up of machines.
• Computer skills required to track time and work orders.
Welding experience is an asset.
Millwright experience is an asset.
This is a physically demanding job that includes heavy lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time.
Wage depends on skill and experience but will be at market rates.
Please forward your resume by responding to this post.
Only candidates with skills listed above will be contacted for further discussion.
References are necessary.