compensation: based on experience and qualifications employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Operate CNC lathe
- Read and interpret shop drawings
- Fit and assemble machined parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of machined parts using precision measuring devices.
- Operate forklifts and overhead crane
- Maintain shop area and equipment
- Technical training in machining
- Speaking, reading, and writing English
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers