Affinity Manufacturing is a Busy Surrey based CNC machine shop specializing in supplying, small to medium sized, simple to complex, precision custom machined, quality CNC parts made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and plastics, to the different industry sectors is looking for-
* CNC Machine operators*
Required skills and Responsibilities-
- Have experience running lathes and milling machines.
- Able to Visually inspect each piece and check parts dimensions and other details as per drawing.
- Check sizes using the proper measuring instruments as per Setup sheet and QC sheet requirement.
- Keep the machines and surroundings clean and organized.
- Good understanding to interpret engineering drawings and GD&T standards.
- Must be Organized and Detail Oriented.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude and great Interpersonal skills.
- Have high degree of mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communications Skills and be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to read, understand and follow instructions.
- Must be in good health and able to handle 50 lbs weight, job involves mostly standing and walking around.
- Must be flexible to work shifts, evenings and weekends if required.
- Must work within a safe and responsible manner, steel toe shoes, safety glasses and ear protection are mandatory.
We are willing to train the right candidate to an extent.
Extended Health and Dental and Life Insurance benefits will start after 3 months' probation period.
The work place is transit accessible.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities