compensation: Hourly Wages Plus Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference for each of our clients brands.
We have an exciting opportunity in Delta on our Marketing & Brand Promotions Team for an Assistant Brand Manager. This new full-time role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, management and execution of marketing initiatives and strategies amongst the consumer population in the Delta territory. The Assistant Brand Manager plays an important leadership role on the multi-functional brand promotions team, and as a result, the successful individual must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build and cultivate consumer relationships on all levels.
1. Project Leadership
* Responsible for leading key promotional sales & marketing elements to drive brand exposure, consumer brand perception and brand market share / consumer product revenue amongst the end-consumer.
2. Creative Problem Solving
* With a 'Can Do' attitude, the ABM, Consumer Marketing will be a dynamic member of both the marketing team and the promotional sales team, using his/her strong analytical skills combined with breakthrough thinking to develop powerful insights and execute consumer focused marketing strategies designed to move each brand forward and deliver unparalleled results to our clients.
3. Executing with Excellence
* The successful Assistant Brand Manager will possess the ability to increase consumer brand reach, build brand recognition and develop a viable client base for each brand and it's consumer based products by proactively engaging with end-users on a personal level.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
* Experience independently managing projects & overcoming obstacles to execute with excellence
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to translate key insights into compelling action
* Experience generating creative ideas that have made a meaningful difference to the organization
* Be an independent self-starter who thrives on tacking challenges
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Ability to understand consumers and to empathize with those unlike themselves
* A proven track record as a strong project leader and excellent communicator
* Have a track record of challenging conventions and an ability to initiate action
* Team player with strong people skills and a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
* Demonstrates energetic leadership, using a 'can-do' attitude that positively influences and energizes their team
* Previous advertising/marketing/sales/promotions experience an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by replying to this posting online. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers