Trade Specific Math Tutor - $75 for 1.5 hours (Greater Vancouver
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for help with your math component in trades training? Want to improve your grades?
╔═ My Fees Include
· Preparation by having you send me information on what you need help prior to our session. This ensures that your session is maximized.
· Texting me with problems, between sessions, to assist you while preparing for an exam.
Trades studies are extremely challenging in that they throw a lot of information at the student in a short period of time. If you fall behind, you can easily begin to flounder. The difficulty is that all trades training courses combine extensive trade theory and mathematics within an extremely compressed schedule. Allow me to help you understand and utilize the lessons learned by explaining the math and the theory in a straightforward way.
- Math for all trades (electrical, carpentry, plumbing, etc.)
- I have a university mathematics background and I am also a Qualified Red Seal Electrical Trades person with a combined 25 years of Industrial Electrical and Carpentry trades experience.
- I completed my Electrical Trades Training with a 93% average over all 4 years. I can explain what is being asked of by the difficult questions and how to go about solving them.
- My goal is to help you to problem solve difficult questions with basic math fundamentals.
- I'll help you make difficult questions easier by showing you how to break them down into easily understood components.
· I offer one-on-one sessions or group sessions.