Job ID #3384
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a busy sole practitioner located in South Delta, is seeking a Family Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a polished and professional candidate with the ability to carry a file from beginning to end.
• Prepare and draft legal documentation, correspondence and accounts as required
• Handle billings
• Communicating with clients and opposing counsel
• Other tasks as dictated by the lawyer
Job Requirements include but aren’t limited to:
• Graduate of an accredited legal administrative assistant program
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Litigation, ideally Family law
• Excellent computer skills including Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
• Able to multitask and work well under pressure
Are you a Family LAA with a strong work ethic who can hit the ground running? If this sounds like you, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at: email@example.com while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line of the email.
While we thank all of those who apply for their time, only those who have been short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
In our efforts to reduce any possible risks due to COVID-19 we will be taking the necessary actions within our office. New applicants will have the option to register either online or by face-to-face interview. For those who choose to come into our office for a face-to-face interview, please be assured that our office will follow the necessary steps to keep you safe. There will be social distancing at all times and any items people may touch will be sanitized after every use.