If you are looking to make extra cash for Christmas, school or shopping this is the right position for you. Our busy client, a leader in freight is currently looking to add few people of their busy afternoon shift starting as soon as possible.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position will make a great fit for you if you excel at working independently. If you are the type of person who can put their head down and focus on completing the task at hand, you are what we are looking for! Apply within by submitting a resume. If you have any questions about the role, please call 604-636-3079 and ask for Nadleen.
Shift time: 12 PM - 6 PM (30 hours per week)
What you need to know:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Lifting requirements: 35-40lbs
- Labeling finished products to shipments
- Assist with keeping the warehouse clean
- Other duties assigned as per manager
- Shift time: 12 PM - 6 PM (30 hours per week)
- $16/hr to start
- Weekly paycheques
- Transit Accessible
- Free Parking
- Full Benefits if hired on a permanent basis
- 4% vacation pay added to each cheque
- Minimum 3 months of previous warehouse experience
- Adaptability & sense of urgency
- Good attitude and can work well with no supervision
- Able to work in a team environment
- Willing to learn and grow with the company
Four easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Nadleen: email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Drop resume off in person: 809 Columbia Street, New Westminster BC (located @ New West Skytrain station located on the main floor facing on Columbia Street next to Shopper Drug Mart)
4. Call Nadleen or Mark @ 604.636.3079
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.