Hi, thank you for the interest. Looking for a driver to join our team part-time or full-time. We are a full-service junk removal company operating all over the Lower Mainland, although we are based in Surrey. To learn more about us you can always check us out online (craigslist wont allow us to link to anything).
QR Code Link to This Post
Please provide a resume and a very brief reason why you think you might be suited for the position.
- Driving a Ford 450 from work-site to work-site. These work-sites can include residential homes and commercial properties
- Back into driveways and park safely, careful not to damage any property
- Provide customers with a estimate for how much removing their rubbish/donations will cost
- Help your partner load the truck in a timely manner if the customer approves the estimate (You will be loading
everything from approved drywall, garbage, furniture, and more)
- Make transactions and accept payments (a company credit card will be provided)
- Unload truck in a timely manner at the appropriate disposal facilities, careful to abide by all their rules
- Meet partner and owner at the truck in morning to start day at either 8:30 am or 9:30 am
- Arrive presentable all working days
Desired Work Experience:
Customer service and experience driving "larger" trucks
Cant stress this enough, must be presentable! Looking for someone very reliable. You get to keep all tips and there are bonuses bi-weekly too!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour