10/20-11/2: EMPLOYMENT NOW - A free 2-week online training program (Oct B) (Delta)
401-11861 88th Avenue
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently recruiting participants for the 7th cohort of our government funded free online EMPLOYMENT NOW program that will start on October 20th 2020 and end on October 30th 2020.
This free government program can help you find and maintain a job!
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
• Are interested in working in customer service or office related occupations
• Be a youth between the ages of 17 to 29 (or turning 17 soon) - these requirements are per our funder's (Canadian Government) requirements, and can't be changed by us!
• Want to be a part of a successful FREE online training program
• Are ready and eager to look for work
• Have access to an Internet connection
• Are not in full-time school
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM OFFER?
• Practical training in a comfortable learning environment with online workshops delivered by our “live” experts on job readiness
• Web-based training specific to Customer Service/Retail Sales OR Office Admin/Clerical jobs
• Job interview practice via videoconferencing, virtual interviews with employers, as well as resume and cover letter preparation
• Online training for in-demand certificates such as Superhost, MS-Office, WHMIS and more. This will make you stand out from other job seekers.
• Access to our massive Youth Employment Services (YES) library of online modules to further enhance your skills and employability
• Virtual online one-to-one support from specialized Job Coaches, offering ongoing job search and employment retention support for up to 3 months
• Learn at your own pace through short yet effective hands-on training
• Earn up to $600 in cash rewards
• If you refer a person to the program you could qualify for a $100 referral incentive. Ask us how!
• Financial supports for transportation, clothing and footwear
• The ability to register today and start as early as tomorrow!
WHERE IS THE TRAINING OFFERED?
All training is currently offered online. For those who require it, special accommodation can be made for in-person support on a limited basis, and as long as COVID-19 social distancing and health policies are being met.