compensation: $65,000 to $70,000 per annum employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Employer: E&J Food Management Ltd.
Position: Administrative Services Manager
Salary: $65,000 to $70,000 per annum
Work location: 1325 Derwent Way, Delta V3M 5V9
Employment type: Full time, permanent
E&J Food Management Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as E&J) was established in 2014 in BC and it’s the subsidiary company of JNK Food Management Ltd. E&J is also an affiliated company of Whole Brand Food Management. Currently, E&J is managing a hot pot restaurant: Clay Pot Restaurant located in Richmond and a food manufactory located in Delta to produce hot pot ingredients and frozen dim sum.
As a growing company, we are seeking a driven Administrative Services Manager to oversee all aspects of our administrative operations in both restaurant and manufactory and to improve standardize business processes and procedures for our company.
• Develop and improve administrative systems, including maximizing the efficiency of internal procedures, reviewing current administrative activities
• Oversee the daily administrative activities of the company including ensuring proper maintenance of file records, staff records, inventory records, prepare management reports, etc.
• Streamline office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
• Ensure employees make a valuable contribution towards maintaining the company’s image
• Ensure all employees follow the guideline of the Public Health including adhering to safety rules
• Responsible for authorizing purchases for office supplies, packaging materials, computers, office equipment, raw foods, spices, take-out cutlery, factory equipment and kitchen equipment, etc. to ensure the most cost-effective outcomes
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Establishing client service standards and implement a clear strategy to improve client services to improve retention rate
• Records keeping management including handle products inventory and distribution records and ensure all records reflect accurate logistics numbers and match with accounting records
• Oversee Human Resource management including but not limiting to hiring, training, work scheduling, employee relations, payroll, benefits and performance appraisal, etc.
• Attend E&J management meetings and other stakeholder meetings as required
• Perform other required duties as required by management.
• Degree in Business Administration or related field
• A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role is required
• Solid knowledge and understanding of administrative procedures
• Knowledge of inventory management and purchase management is an asset
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude and multitasking abilities
• Excellent analytical skills and keen attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word Outlook and Excel with the ability to use and create spreadsheets
• Ability to create clear expectations for staff and provide leadership necessary to set performance goals and coach employees to achieve desired results.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment, sensitivity, tact, discretion and leadership skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, and foster harmonious and productive working relationships.
• May be required to work some evenings and weekends
If interested, please sent your resume to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers