For sale here is a set of Jeppesen & few other study books for the aviation student. These books will provide the foundation for the AME license by Transport Canada.
QR Code Link to This Post
I have used these books in the past, but I have switched careers, so these need to find another loving home. A total of nine (9) books. These will serve you well if you study on-line or at BCIT.
- Canadian Aviation Regulation: Reference Study Manual,
- Internal/External Maintenance & Passenger Entertainment Systems,
- Non Destructive & Ultrasonic Testing for Aircraft,
- Aircraft Mechanics, The Canadian Aircraft Mechanic - An Introduction; Study Manual,
- Quality Assurance & Human factors; Supplement,
- Learning Strategies; Study Unit,
- Logic Circuit Fundamentals,
- Introduction to Number Systems,
- Avionics Fundamentals,
Call or text David.
Tags: AME, A&P, BCIT, Transport Canada, Aviation, License,