compensation: Based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy construction firm is looking for a senior bookkeeper to help manage our accounting work, all duties associated with monthly accounting cycle to productions of financial statements
Duties to include:
1) Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts, proficiency in Sage/Timberline is an asset
2) Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, assist controller in preparing trial balances/financial statements
3) Complete and remit all tax forms and other time sensitive government documents such as GST, payroll remittances, WCB, corporate tax, group benefits
4) Assist in payroll preparation, including bi-weekly processing, issuing Record of Employment as required, T4 reporting and apprentice hours reporting and tracking term raises
5) Accounts payable - review/approval/data entry of invoices and issue cheques twice per month and on an adhoc basis
6) Accounts Receivable – review invoices , apply invoice number and distribute electronically; record all invoices and cash receipts, create holdback and other miscellaneous invoices; managing outstanding AR/follow up on overdue accounts, preparation of bank deposits
This position is based in Surrey, and would be part time (app. 2-3 days/week). Some duties may be suitable to be performed from a home office.
Please provide resume, including compensation expectations. All responses will be held in strict confidence.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers