The position requires that we have VERY dependable drivers who are available 8am-5pm for any deliveries that we have during that time.
QR Code Link to This Post
-This means that if a delivery comes up at 4:55pm, our drivers are expected to continue working.
-We have many different products and services that we deliver, including door to door, direct, POS Swaps, as well as many other healthcare related deliveries.
-We don't just do direct service, and because we have several products we are able to keep our drivers fairly busy and allow them to make a very good wage compared to alternatives.
-We do deliveries all over the lower mainland and sometimes as far as Whistler, Vancouver Island, Sunshine Coast and sometimes to the interior of BC.
-We will train any new drivers on every service we provide. ALL of our drivers are treated the same.
Pay: Commission per delivery. (Average $200+/day)
The successful candidates must be dependable as the medical supplies we are delivering are required for patient care.
- Stable, steady work
- Good pay (every 2 weeks)
- Friendly work environment
- chance at Evening and weekend work if interested.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers licence and clean drivers abstract
- own vehicle (Car or small SUV/Van)
- detail oriented
- ability to lift up to 40lbs
- strong communication skills and command of English language.
- own cell phone with decent data plan
- GPS (If not on phone)
- strong friendly customer service skills
- reliability, patients are depending on you.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Please call Dax to arrange interview: 778-838-6858
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers