QR Code Link to This Post
Class 1/Air Brake Endorsed Driver Responsibilities:
• Drivers are expected to be movers, and the leader on each move
• Greet customer upon arriving at the specified location and complete a walk-through of the premises
• Communicate professionally in English, both verbally and written, while maintaining a comfortable work environment carrying out duties
• Provide exceptional customer service as you safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
• Assist with daily truck inspections and moving equipment inventory
• Accurately complete paperwork and payment collection
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Class 1/Air Brake Endorsed Driver Requirements:
• Commitment to customer service excellence and exceeding customer expectations
• Relentlessly positive attitude
• Professional demeanor and ability to remain calm under pressure
• Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
• Stamina to lift heavy items (100 Lbs or more) repeatedly, while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking etc.
• Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of dollars, weight measurement, volume, distance and time)
• Good hand-eye coordination
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid BC Operator’s License (either Class 1, or Class 5 with Air Brake ‘Q’ Endorsement) and a clean driver’s Abstract
• Experience in driving a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) – 18’ to 26’ Straight Truck is an asset
• Legally allowed to work in Canada
Experience as a warehouse worker, general laborer, truck driver, or mover is an asset! If you’re looking for a permanent or part-time opportunity, please apply today!
Two Small Men with Big Hearts - Vancouver, is now hiring for a Class 1/Air Brake Endorsed Driver!
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, we are committed to providing peace of mind for our clients; Drivers and Movers will work in a team of two’s or three’s, providing exceptional customer service to customers while handling their belongings. This position provides a unique opportunity for candidates looking to combine customer service talents with general labour.
A very fast-paced work environment, top performers are often rewarded cash tips from their happy customers, and quarterly performance incentives!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent