Electronic Repair Technician - Training Provided (Richmond)
compensation: Salary to commensurate with experience - competitive rates + full Medical Dental after probationary period of 3 months employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Electronic Repair Technician position
This is a great career opportunity for a motivated individual looking for valuable training in an enjoyable environment!
Apply today! This is a full-time position but would consider a part time placement for the right individual. Salary negotiable.
• Servicing of test & measurement equipment.
• Will work closely with management.
• Interacting with customers - providing product support /troubleshooting
• Report deficiencies to the lead electronics technician
• Maintain client equipment, onsite no travel required
• Ensure proper standards in repairs, upgrades and techniques are being applied to the equipment
• Proven repair/mechanical aptitude or Post-Secondary Education in Electronics (Degree or Diploma).
• Self- Motivated, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Ability to in a team environment
• Valid Class 5 license
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Reading and component identification skills helpful
• Understanding of basic circuitry an asset
Founded in 1967 we are a leading distributor of portable test and measurement equipment for the HVAC/R, Electrical & Plumbing industries. Our company has since strategically redefined and broadened its product line to offer quality and innovative products.
We back these products with industry-leading warranties, professional service technicians, in-store training, knowledgeable technical phone support, and prompt maintenance and repair turnarounds. We partner with distributors to match their specific needs and develops products that help professional users work faster and safer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers