compensation: Salary: $75,000 per annum employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• Implement the master store’s rules, regulations and procedures in franchise stores
• Review of store practices according to standards, sales and trends (staffing, training, promotion of new products, etc.)
• Recommend customized ''best practice'' solutions to Franchisees with the goal of improving sales/profitability for the store.
• Grows a portfolio of successful businesses: develop strategies to achieve each store's financial, operational and customer-service goals, while addressing each store's unique strengths and challenges
• Training, Monitoring & Enforcement of standards outlined in the Franchisee Agreement ensures that new franchisees have received proper training and orientation: ensures all company policies and operating procedures are followed.
• Leads and offers guidance in the development of implementation plans to support execution of company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follows up consistently to ensure accountability to plans
• Assists the marketing team in creating new tools and materials as needed to better present the company
• Participate in monthly operational meeting, ensure franchise stores operation in track, analyze data and take action when needed
• Professionally represents the Kingwuu brand and its core values to Corporate and Franchise partners
• College level graduate (preferably from a Business, Retail or Marketing program) and/or extensive retail experience
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience at a store management level in food service or retail environment
• Must have franchising experience
• Results driven; willingness to strive for improvements and hold others accountable for their results
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service skills; communication skills and a sense of urgency
• Able to operate a computer, (MS office products); cash register (including point of sale software)
• Must be able to work occasional evenings/weekends when required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers