compensation: To be negotiated employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for well organized, customer service orientated, team player with strong prospecting, closing & lead management skills to join our sales team.
No experience? No problem! We will train you to be a successful vehicle sales specialist with Kia Richmond and start your vehicle sales career today!
What do we expect from our Sales Consultants?
• Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets of new and pre-owned vehicles.
• Exceeding customers' expectations by making the vehicle purchasing experience amazing.
• Expanding our customer network by promoting and developing new business.
• Demonstrating initiative in learning and understanding our products and marketing competition.
• Actively maintaining your current customer and referral network.
• Handling customer escalations and acting as a liaison to resolve customer concerns.
• Acting as a brand ambassador by professionally representing the Kia brand.
What should you possess?
• A passion for the Kia brand and desire to keep up with the latest vehicle technologies.
• A great attitude towards customer service.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and active listening skills.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Bilingual competencies preferred
• A valid VSA license is strongly recommended
• A valid BC driver's licence and clean driver's abstract are required for this role.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers