An established communications company is looking for Low Voltage technicians/telecommunications technician that are self-starters and "out of the box" thinkers. Our company is unique where it provides customized communication solutions to healthcare, education and commercial facilities. We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic individual with skills in various areas of installation, maintenance and repair of various telecommunications and low voltage equipment.
QR Code Link to This Post
The successful candidates will have a variety of systems to work with, including, but not limited to the following: Nurse Call Systems, Wireless and Hardwired Phone systems, Patient Wandering, Wireless Communication Systems, Access Control, Public Address and Sound System solutions, Intercom Systems, Infant Protection Systems, Security, and CCTV. This position has huge potential for growth and is perfect for someone eager to enter into the healthcare and construction industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ability to learn and perform how to install, program, maintain and repair all the above systems
* Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems on all systems Ability to utilize various communication protocols to integrate different systems and have an eagerness to learn how to do system design on demand.Ability to work positively within a team environment
* Ability to exceed customer expectations for service
* Ability to organize well and problem solve
Provide own transportation and have a valid class 5 driver's license.
* Must be flexible to work out of town, should the job require.
* Ability to complete appropriate paperwork in a timely manner.
* Good communication skills, including speaking, reading and writing in English
* Ability to read blue prints and system schematics and understand the Electrical Code for the systemsTelecommunications or network technician certificate/diploma or equivalent working experience required
* Lo Class Electrical Ticket/TQ certified security technician considered an asset.
* Familiarity with telephone systems, data communications and/or fiber optics systems is an asset
* Telecommunications or Network Technician certification/diploma, or equivalent working experience
* The candidate for this role must have basic computer skills, and understand MS Office.
* The Company will provide systems factory training based on areas of interest as well as offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour