Public practice accountant (CPA) with office in Richmond provides the following professional services to small to medium size businesses:
1. Preparation of corporation year end financial statements (NTR or Review) to meet tax filing, banking, bonding, management/ownership, and other compliance requirements
2. Preparation of the T2 corporation income tax returns and required provincial tax returns and schedules
3. Providing tax planning advises and implementation for corporations and owners/managers
4. Providing full cycle bookkeeping and accounting supports including GST/HST and payroll filings
5. Providing help and assistance in dealing with tax audits and assessments
6. Providing help and assistance in accounting system set up (QuickBooks / Sage Accounting)
7. Providing help and assistance in business forecasting and budgeting
8. Preparation of T1 personal income tax returns and required schedules
9. Providing other business and management consulting services
10. Preparation and filing of Section C of the Trust Report for practicing lawyers in BC.
Reasonable charging rate (fee) based on the time and the degree of responsibility and skill required.
Please write to the above e-mail address or visit our website for further information and appointment:
Michael Liu, CPA, CGA
Tel: (604) 279-8807
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers