QR Code Link to This Post
Vesta Cucine Inc. in Richmond, BC is looking for an experienced, Full-Time, Permanent Purchasing Manager.
Position: Purchasing Manager (NOC 0113)
Full Time & Permanent Job, 35 hours / Week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation/year or 4 % gross salary
Number of Positions: 1
Business Name: Vesta Cucine Inc.
Working Address: Unit 100, 7360 River Rd., Richmond, BC, V6X 1X6
• A bachelor's degree or college diploma
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required.
• Excellent oral communication
• Personal Suitability: Judgement, Organized
• Applicants from other provinces will also be considered
• Language: English
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
• Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
• Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
• Continuously comparison shops and negotiates to make sure the company gets the best possible prices on needed supplies
• Communicates with suppliers and to make sure supplies get where they need to be when they need to be, even when a deadline is tight
• Forecasts demand for certain products and makes orders accordingly
• Checks inventory tracks how inventory is used, and adjusts purchasing habits in accord with apparent trends
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
• Review and process claims against suppliers
• Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
How to Apply;
• By Email: email@example.com (Please name it “Purchasing Manager” on the Subject Line)
• By Mail: Unit 100, 7360 River Rd., Richmond, BC, V6X 1X6
No phone calls regard to the job offer please.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview