compensation: $16/h+, depending on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a behaviour interventionist to implement home based programs including life skills and provide academic support for our 14 year old son (Grade 8) with high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder. He is easy going and happy to work with.
The program is supervised by a Board Certified Behavioural Consultant from ABA learning centre.
Sessions are 1.5-2 hours long and held twice a week after school around 5pm weekday. Summer schedule can be flexible.
Team meeting once every other month.
In Richmond near Garden city park/MacNeil Secondary school. Close to bus stop for 404 or 408.
- Students/graduates in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy preferred
- ABA Experience is an asset
- East asian culture background is also an asset
- At least one-year term commitment to this position
- Minimum age 19
- Have a current clear criminal record check
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and include availability in an email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers