Wholesale company located in Richmond, BC is looking for an intermediate level Customer Service Assistant. This is a well-established company with almost 30 years in fashion bedding business. The company has a very strong customer base in Quebec, therefore spoken French is essential. There are excellent opportunities to grow with this dynamic company.
Benefits: Extended health benefit
Special discount for staff purchases.
Ample parking and close to public transit.
Well located water front area with walking trail.
Main job responsibilities:-
* Answer the phone and direct calls
* Work with customers (including French speaking) on orders and product inquiries
* Sales order entry and invoicing
* Filing and general office duties
* Coordinate with warehouse on shipping
* Retrieve and process online orders
Required skills and traits:-
* Related experience preferred
* Proficiency in spoken and written English and French is essential
* Pleasant telephone manner and enjoy interacting with people
* Intermediate level in Microsoft Office application
* Good computer knowledge/background is an asset
* Experience with Accpac Accounting is an asset but not necessary; will provide training
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers