compensation: $38,000 - $40,000 per year plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
As one of Canada's largest residential landlords, CAPREIT prides itself on our customer service and the efficient operation of our properties. We are currently looking for Site Administrators to join our team in Richmond.
This is a great opportunity to learn the industry and kick-start a career in property management. In the Site Administrator role, you will work with Property Managers to rectify any tenant issues that may arise and maintain an up-to-date database of tenant information. You will help to maintain a 100% occupancy rate by ensuring excellent tenant relations, marketing suites, and handling all administrative requirements for a group of residential properties.
• Market and rent vacant suites in the building with the intent of maintaining an occupancy rate of 100%.
• Conduct tenant relations with the intent of achieving and maintaining a high level of tenant satisfaction.
• Ensure new tenants are correctly entered into the system (SAP).
• Maintain an effective system of rent collection.
• Initiate and follow legal and collection proceedings where necessary.
• Communicating with Property Managers regarding tenant arrears, complaints, and other building issues.
• Distribute the necessary forms for tenant transfers, assignments and special terminations, and ensure that the tenant's LMR is processed as the specific situation demands.
• Ensure the Tenancy Agreement and all other documents are correctly prepared and executed.
• Working hours must correspond with high traffic hours including the first and last days of the month.
• After hours on-call coverage will be required on a rotating schedule.
• Travel between multiple properties is required and so we ask that you have a valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle. A car allowance will be provided as part of the compensation for this role.
• Demonstrated history of outstanding customer relations skills.
• Computer proficiency.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Sound organizational skills with the ability to multi task.
• Flexibility to work varying shifts within our hours of operation.
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers