Company name: iTrade Global Inc.
QR Code Link to This Post
Address: 1203-3779 Sexsmith Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3Z9
Salary: $ 32/ hour
Hours per week: 40 hours / week
iTrade Global Inc. was established in Lower Mainland Vancouver Area. We focus on oversea goods purchasing, marketing training, online sales business etc. Recently, we started a new business called SoyTalk, a dessert shop, in Richmond, BC. It is our latest business operating in British Columbia. We are currently looking for business expansion opportunities.
- University degree in business marketing, public relations, communications or journalism
- At least 1 years of experience in Media or Communication related field is required, experience in public promotion activities or connecting with internet media platform would be preferred
- Experience in designing and implementing growth strategies and programs
- Familiar with graphic editing software and trending social media apps
- Candidates with multi-cultural background would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, and master in other language will be an asset
- Can accept business trip to expand international market ..
- Conduct market research to assess business development potential and future trends
- Conduct market research to analyze buying habits and preferences of customers
- Based on business development and market research, provide necessary training and assistance to subordinate companies’ employees to improve their development potentials and marketing strategies skills
- Promote and advertise company’s products or new business on different kinds of platform, such as social media, newspaper, TV etc.
- Communicate with media platform to initiate company’s marketing strategies, and also maintain relationship with media for future cooperation opportunities
- Organize company marketing events, including venue booking, event planning, advertising etc.
- Prepare reports of company’s marketing strategies, and report to supervisor, provide advices for improvement
- Consider of target customers and regions’ interests or needs, to generate business expansion or new business establishment ideas, and prepare proposals for supervisors
- Evaluate new business start-up plans and locations, make necessary adjustment to ensure future development opportunities
- Make business trip when necessary, for the purpose of communication with business partners, potential cooperation/development opportunities, marketing events etc.