compensation: $30 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Love driving in the mountains? Enjoy a challenging route? Apply today! We are currently looking for Highway Fuel Drivers and Highway Hopper Drivers in our Coquitlam terminal to work a rotating schedule of 5 days on, 5 days off. You will be paid an hourly base rate of $30 and will be sleeping in the truck for your shift.
What’s in it for you?
• A very competitive BASE RATE combined with add-ons for NIGHT SHIFT, CITY DELIVERIES, US HAULS and certain PRODUCT/TRAILER premiums. Tenure premiums kick in after 1 (one) year of employment!
• We provide a yearly uniform and boots allowance
• We have an uncompromising commitment to safety and lead by example every day through actively caring about one another
• Immediate benefits package
• We offer a wide range of other employee programs and incentives including a RRSP/DPSP matching program, annual bonus opportunities and scholarships opportunities for your children
What you bring:
• Class 1 (1Z/AZ) driver’s license with a minimum of 2 years’ 7 or 8 axle driving experience
• Ability and willingness to chain-up tires when necessary or required
• Safety conscious approach to all job duties
Call our Recruiter Maazi at 604-529-2060 for more information.
Applicants for this position will need to produce proof of valid driver’s license and current driver’s abstract. Applicants in consideration will adhere to company arranged health assessment, drug and alcohol screen and criminal record search. External applicants should apply online on the Career Opportunities page found under the Join Our Team link at www.DriveWithWBT.ca.
We love diversity! Westcan is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and equivalently considers applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers