compensation: Competitive salary based on related years of experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service Technician - Industrial Piston and Diaphragm Pumps
Bolair Fluid Handling Systems, Canada's premium provider of industrial pumping systems for foam insulation, protective coatings and other difficult to handle fluids, is hiring a Service Technician for our Langley facility.
Our goal is to be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best that they can be. Bolair offers a fun and interesting work environment where safety is a top priority.
Our company culture is results-driven. Our clients place high-performance demands on our services, and they expect to see results. We set the same expectations for our staff.
Job Summary: This role is a full-time position. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude and bring a great work ethic and be able to perform duties independently or within a team structure in this growing facility.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Technical repair work including troubleshooting
• Repair of piston and diaphragm pumps and related systems
• Involvement in on-site service
• Maintaining day-to-day updates of activity reports and inventory usage
• Providing technical phone support to customers
• Acting as back-up for shipping/receiving functions
• Maintaining cleanliness and organization of warehouse areas
• Other duties as required by management
As a qualified candidate, you possess the following skills, experience and education:
• Proven technical aptitude in service and repairs
• Experience in a related technical field would be a asset
• Familiarity with Graco and Titan product lines would be an asset
• Knowledge and safe operation of standard hand and power tools
• A team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work comfortably in-shop or on-site at customer locations
• A minimum high school degree with preference for post-secondary education
• Technical certificates or education is an asset
• Availability to work evenings and weekends occasionally when required
• Valid driver's license with clean abstract
With our challenging projects, diverse client base and continuously expanding market share, our staff remains at the forefront of the latest developments in our field. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply by sending your resume and a brief cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers