Junior Inside Sales Representative
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in starting an exciting new career in sales? Have an interest in heavy equipment like excavators, wheel loaders, and rock trucks? Like working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment? Well, this is the job opportunity for you!
The Junior Inside Sales Representative, under the direction of the General Manager will be responsible for facilitating Heavy Equipment Parts Sales to potential and/or existing customers. You will be communicating with customers all over North America, helping them get their equipment running again by quoting rebuilt components from our extensive inventory of heavy equipment parts.
• Manage parts inquiries and correspondence effectively, through email, by phone and other technology in a timely and courteous manner
• Use parts books to look up part numbers & source parts/components through dealer network
• Utilize Company technical data, sales and promotional resources to generate leads and achieve sales targets
• Develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain the professional image of the company
• Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
• Provide customers with in-depth information regarding equipment & parts for sale
• Emphasize product features and benefits, quote prices, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
• Willing to train the right candidate, no experience required but some heavy equipment knowledge preferred.
• High level of integrity and work ethic and to be able to thrive in target driven environment
• Strong computer skills with the ability to demonstrate proficiency in software applications with working knowledge of the MS Office suite
• Strong communication skills
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Heavy Equipment Parts: 1 years Preferred
• Sales: 1 years Preferred