compensation: to be determined employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story and a household name. Our head office, distribution centre, and warehouses are located in Montreal. Approximately 20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the country.
At Dollarama, we are determined to meet and exceed our customers’ needs by providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, with compelling value, and a broad assortment of everyday consumer products that are designed to generate consumer loyalty.
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader in overseeing the daily retail store operations and in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader, the Assistant Team Leader ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the following:
• Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
• Ensuring that employees work safely;
• Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
• Operating a cash register;
• Assisting in receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
• Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
• Providing quality customer service; and
• Ensuring store cleanliness.
• Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
• Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
• Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
• Strong leadership and communication skills; and
• Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or apply in person at our stores located at
• Westgate Centre, 20398 Dewdney Rd, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 3E3;
• 22565 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X 2V2.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers