try the craigslist app » Android iOS
favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

2006 Mini Cooper (PART OUT) - $100 (Port Coquitlam)

123456789
Broadway

(google map)

We just got in another r50 Mini Cooper that we are going to be parting out. This car is in very nice condition, it is very clean and everything has been tested and is working well.

Below is pricing for some of the parts from the car. If what you are looking for is not on the list please feel free to give us a call as we are parting out lots of other Audi's and European cars.

ENGINE/ MECHANICAL;
- Engine $800 (complete) W10
- Transmission Auto (shifts hard) $400
- A/C Compressor $100
- A/C Lines $75 each
- Alternator (just replaced with a new one) $100
- Power Steering Pump $300
- ABS Pump / Module $150 (module only $100)
- Engine Computer ECU $100
- Axle Shafts $100 each
- Power Steering Rack $150
- MAF $60
- Washer bottle $40
- Blower fan $80
- Blower resistor $40
- MAF $60
- Intake box (OEM) $60
- Muffler $150
- Catalytic converter $150 ($100 with your old cat in return)
- Coil pack $80
- Tranny cooler $80
- Radiator $100
- Condenser $100

BODY/ EXTERIOR;
- Windshield cowl $150
- Headlights (halogen) $150ea
- Right fender $100
- Left fender $100
- Complete doors $350 (not including mirrors or door cards)
- Door shells $250ea
- Door glass $140ea
- Window regulators $100ea
- Window motors $50ea
- Door handle $80ea
- Door actuator $100ea
- Trunk hatch $300
- Hatch handle $100
- Left Mirror $100
- Right Mirror $100
- Rear Bumper cover $200
- Rear bumper valance $100
- Front bumper cover $300
- Right Tail Light $100
- Left Tail Light $100
- Front grill $80
- Wiper arms $50ea
- Fog lights $30ea
- Fog light grills $30ea
- Sunroof glass $100
- Sunroof cassette $200
- Antenna base $40
- Wheel arches $60ea
- Wheel arch reflectors $20ea
- Side skirts $80ea
- Gas cap $20
- Gas door $40
- Hood $300
- Rad support $150

SUSPENSION;
- Wheels 175/65R15 continental tires (fronts have 80% remaining, rears have 20%)
- Front brake rotors and pads (near new) $100
- Front Suspension Corner $250 per side
- Rear Suspension Corner $200 per side
- Front Cross Member / Engine Cradle $150
- Rear Cross Member $150
- Front strut $100ea
- Rear spring $25ea
- Rear shock $25

INTERIOR;
- Door cards $100ea
- Front seats (mint) $300/ pair or $200ea
- Rear seats $100
- Sunroof cassette $200
- Sunroof motor $40
- Glove Box $100
- CD player $100
- Amplifier $80
- Climate Control $100
- Cluster $100
- Ignition switch $60
- Turn signal stalks $100
- Clock spring $80
- Steering wheel $140
- Steering wheel airbag $100
- Steering wheel with airbag $175
- Radio (aftermarket) $40
-

Many other parts available, please call us and let us know what you are looking for.


Please email, call or text show contact info

Prestige Auto Parts
#120-1655 Broadway, Port Coquitlam, BC
9am-6pm Monday-Friday
PrestigeParts.ca

Our prices are plus tax as we are a business.

Tags: R50 R51 R52 R53
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7020308747

posted:

updated:

best of [?]