compensation: competitve salary with bonus opportunities employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Westwood Total Health is a busy, award winning chiropractic, physiotherapy and massage therapy clinic and has been providing health and wellness care to families in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody since 2006. We are searching for a Health Office Assistant to add to our team, approximately 25 hours per week to start with the potential for full-time.
● Answer inbound calls to accurately book appointments
● Assist with office administration
● Manage patient scheduling, billing and utilizing computer software
● Proactively identify and work with referral opportunities when engaging with clients/patients
● Seek and follow up on sales opportunities in the community and report to management
● Cover vacation and sick days
● Help with patient education
● Participate in community outreach
● Love working with people
● Demonstrate a commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
● Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment while staying calm under pressure
● Have flexible hours
● Promote our business
● Have good problem-solving skills
● Clearly be able to communicate with co-workers and patients (verbal and written)
We are searching for the right person who is:
● Outgoing with a positive attitude
● Sales oriented
● Detail oriented
● Computer literate with excellent typing skills
Sales and MOA and basic marketing experience is a strong asset.
We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities and a friendly working environment. If you would like to build your career with us, please email your resume along with a cover letter.
Deadline October 30th. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers