compensation: Remuneration will be based on the candidates abilities employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WHO WE ARE:
We are TITAN MANUFACTURING INC., an operating and active design and plastic injection molding and CNC Machining Company based in Port Coquitlam, BC.
Our customer base is very diverse and we operate in a modern facility with good technology and processes. We are well versed in designing and building challenging molds and molding difficult resins.
Our strength and market niche, is quality parts, fast. The parts we mold are typically technical and precise in nature and require someone with that type of experience and mind set.
We will guarantee confidentiality of your application, should you have an interest in pursuing this opportunity.
The person we seek is interested in a long-term position with a growing plastic injection molding company.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the Injection molding process.
Duties for this position include:
• Set up of new and existing molds.
• Responsible for documenting mold change and machine adjustments including troubleshooting.
• Make effective decisions and communicates them to Management to support root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
• Work with Production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements and make adjustments as needed.
• Providing molded components in a timely manner to meet productions schedules.
• Managing raw material to ensure traceability and prevent contamination.
• Generate documentation on mold runs for traceability and reproducibility.
• Work with all departments to ensure the quality of production and products produced meet company standards.
• Follow established procedures to maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Ensure safe working practices are followed.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 5 years of injection molding experience, with various resins and machine sizes.
• Must be able to operate a forklift.
• Should be able to lift (bags of resin) at least 25 kilograms,
• Have a willingness to learn and take direction,
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have good organizational skills and
• Possess a positive attitude.
Our molding machines range in size from 50 -500 tons. Hours are flexible. Remuneration, will be based on the candidates abilities. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person, and anyone with an interest in this job is encouraged to reply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers