Production Worker – General Labour
QR Code Link to This Post
As the largest producer of high-mix, low-volume custom precision sheet metal products in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, Wesgar has a reputation for delivering an unparalleled service experience to every client.
At Wesgar, we believe our employees are the key component to producing quality products which in turn allows us to offer our customers with complete solutions.
An opportunity to join our growing team has become available and we are currently seeking an Production Worker – General Labour.
Main Job Duties:
• Grinding and smoothing of sheet metal parts using a variety of equipment/tools
• Masking and hanging parts
• Operating machine to insert hardware - pems, clips, ties
• Heavy lifting and moving of parts
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Able to follow instructions
• Basic computer skills
• Lift up to 50 lbs
• High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
Day shift (6 am to 2 pm) Afternoon shift (2 pm to 10 pm)
38.75 hours per week.
• No experience is needed, training will be provide
Benefits - health, dental, MSP, insurances, paid vacation, profit sharing.