Prime Health Ltd. is a fastest growing nutraceutical manufacturing company based in Maple Ridge, BC having presence in North America, Asia, Middle East and Latin American countries.
QR Code Link to This Post
Morning Shift: 7 am to 3:30 pm
Prime Health is currently seeking full time Production Workers to carry out various tasks in our busy production department. The successful applicants will be responsible for operating extremely busy production lines including dispensing, blending, blistering, bottle packaging, pouching, sorting, encapsulating, tablet press, tablet coating etc.
• Minimum High school degree or diploma required
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Some hands-on experience in any manufacturing settings environment an asset.
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Mechanically inclined
• Respect for authority and company policy
• Must be a team player, hardworking and serious
• Demonstrate values for productivity and quality
• Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to details and accuracy with numbers
• Knowledge of GMP an asset
• Performs related duties as required and assigned.
Salary: Based on relevant experience
Job type: Full time permanent
Job location: Maple Ridge, BC
We are also seeking a Warehouse Person who has the ability to work while standing, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting for the entire duration of the shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs or above.
Please send your resume immediately.