Prime Health Ltd is a fastest growing nutraceutical manufacturing company based in Maple Ridge, BC having presence in North America, Asia, Middle East and Latin American countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Clean and disinfect blending machine, tools, and containers to be use verifying it is free of contamination. Add or mix the ingredients into the specified blending machine.
• Stage and prepare the dispensed material for efficient blending operations.
• Check the weighed or measured materials/ingredients if it conforms to the amount indicated in the work order to ensure conformance to requirements.
• Collect samples of blended powders for laboratory testing. Record operational and production data on specified forms.
• Ensure all products are manufactured safely by following Good Manufacturing Practices. Unload mixtures into appropriate containers or drums making sure that it is properly labelled indicating the product name, clients name, lot number and the weight of each container or drums.
• Transfer the blended products between work areas, using moving equipment. Accurately complete required production paperwork.
• At least Grade 12 degree with basic math skills.
• Physically fit; Must be able to lift up to 50lbs constantly.
• Must not have any allergies to powder or any medical issues.
• Respect for authority and company policy
• Must be a team player
• Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
• Safety conscious
• Must be able to work in a dusty environment.
• Attention to details and accuracy with numbers
• Knowledge of blending and GMP an asset
• Other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
Job type: Full time permanent
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: After probationary period
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers